Pages

Search blog and web

Is this natural selection or residual abuse?

Hey ladies,

Lately it has dawned on me that nearly every single woman I have ever dated (included my ex-wife) has been overweight. One of the renters I had to kick out told me this recently in an immature way. It didn't hurt my feelings (he was acting like a child) but it made me wonder. Although he didn't know how I met those women and the background context, he was somewhat right. No matter where I go, what I do or what I say, bigger women gravitate towards me naturally and all the "sexy" women tend to be completely disinterested. Why could this be?

I love all women. I love the conversations and I love energy. I have boundaries and I am not a pig or a guy who goes for the "easy ones". Heck these days I couldn't care less about sex.

I am not depressed, sad, angry nor even emotional. My life is a blessing, filled with many good friends and abundant wealth. I love myself and my life. A few months ago I questioned whether it had to do with confidence, my height (5.5), my appearance, my attitude, but I know for sure it's not the case. Given the opportunity, I rock. I was once told that shorter men make some women feel huge. The women I have been with seem to be extremely comfortable in their own skin and with very little insecurities. It's one of the main reasons that they are my friends. I like cool chicks without trust issues, but lately I think that every "sexy" woman has some sort of issue to that regard. I don't want to believe this. Do you believe this is true, perhaps to some extent? Do "sexy" women feel like they are being prayed upon more often and perhaps feel safer around men who aren't a threat? Is this really true? I am really starting to empathize and feel sympathy for ladies.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment