Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know how to approach this

  • Thread Starter

I'm abroad at the moment on a programme of some sort. Met a nice girl who lives in another country to me who is gorgeous. She is the only really pretty girl here so alot of the guys sort of ogle at her and want her etc.

Last couple days we've grown quite close. By that I mean that we talked alot when we went out as a full group. Throughout the day she wouldn't even leave my side. I could sense other guys looking at us and wondering if we were an item or something. It's like she stayed by my side the whole day. But she's not so open - I haven't seen anything obvious and she'd very hard to get in that she's not one to be holding hands or kissing with strangers on nights out (from the little I've seen of her). I couldn't read a huge amount from her but the way she stuck by me these last couple of days was perhaps an indication (i'm not sure). Last night we went out and she didn't really hang around me but instead started joking another guy and I felt like was I just dreaming or what. Eeven my friend asked me if I '****ed her'.

But because of a lack of proper flirting (maybe a little bit through eye contact smiling etc), it's hard to know hot to start flirting all of a sudden.

So what do I do from here? There's alot more guys here now and I need to do something.

Should I just ask her if she wants to go out JUST ME AND YOU? So she gets what I mean. I just hope I haven't misread anything. Or should I tell her I like her and find her attractive or what?

I would feel so disappointed to not go further with her because I've been rejected so often that it'd be nice to get the girl I want for once.

And btw this isn't a sex/ONS thing at all but I'd still be interersted to pursue the chance and see if it's something worth doing.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment