Pages

Search blog and web

Greetings All

I'm Madashell, like many of you I'm here because I've found myself in a situation that im unable to discuss with family members or friends. I'm hoping to receive helpful information as well as being a source of support for someone else.

My husband recently told me he wants to separate, I must say I was totally blind sided. we've been married for five and a half years. I knew it would be a challenge due to our racial and ethnic background and the lack of understanding due to the language barrier. I guess I'm feeling used as abused. I've given my all to this relationship and my in-laws. iv had to be lawyer, social worker and representative to a host of family members while working a full time job. please don't misunderstand im not complaining I enjoy helping if I can. I now feel the attitude has changed from being appreciative to it being my job. I've assisted my husband in every aspect of his life only to be left feeling like a fool. even his close friends who wore the title of family , whom iv also made myself available to would not return a phone call when I reached out for help. needless to say im feeling very angry and hurt. I don't want to separate from my husband but I fear emotionally he is already left. we live in a home without speaking or any communication at all unless he has a need. the most confusing of all, I thought I had a good relationship until a month and a half ago. that's when I noticed the change in him. I ask constantly if he was alright only to be told he's o.k. I don't understand how things went from zero to a thousand in such short amount of time. I just don't understand. when I asked him why he is so unhappy to the point of wanting to separate, he give bull **** answers. nothing anyone would throw away a marriage for without trying to work on. I just don't understand. im feeling outside influences are playing a big part in this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment