Pages

Search blog and web

17 years of marriage and now she says it's over.

We are both religious people and after 17 years of marriage she told me last night that is is over and she only wants to be friends because we have two boys 13 and 11. She is taking nursing and I know is stressed. She has told me I don't get her and don't understand her and I can agree on most of those she mentions. She is an INFJ and I am a totally opposite personality type. For instance last night we went running and as we were going she apparently wanted me a 100' back or more to give her space. I found this out later in the night. She is on a higher level and I am which means that she wants intellectual conversation and I can't seem to do it. She also says I'm smothering her with texts and emails and wants me to be a man. I have a really good IT job and have been there for almost 19 yrs now. She indicates that I will never get her and this just won't work anymore. Has this happened to anyone here? I need some advice on how to have these "in tellectual" conversations and how to mend a heart that is not willing to love a person lower than she is. One other thing is that she has been calling out to god for help and apparently she has now found her soul mate. She has known about this for 8 months now and I have only know 2 months. There is nothing physical going on but she says they are connected on a soul level. Is this repairable?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment