Pages

Search blog and web

My husband attacked me

Tonight I had so much happen. My husband had nude pics on his phone that I told him to take off. He wouldn't let me see so I took his phone and went into the bedroom. He came in, Jumped on top of me and then physically held me down and fought me. I kicked and pushed my way away from him so he tried to physically hold me in the room. I got through and he got in front of me and kept pushing me into the walls trying to get me back in the room. I got past that and into my car with the phone I wanted the pictures off and he stood behind my car so I couldn't leave and called the cops.

They got here and I told them why I had the phone and regardless that gave him no right to physically restrain me and why I wanted the phone. They treated ME like the criminal and disregarded everything I said.

All they said was "you had his property" he is gone for the night. My lawyer has a message waiting for him but idk what to do since he's allowed back tomorrow.

I called my parents and they will take the kids but I can't stay there. They want me to work things out with him. I am so ready to break and all alone. I don't see a way out when the cops wouldn't document my injuries and said I was too hysterical and he was so calm. I WAS ATTACKED. Then they just cared about his phone and not why I had it.

I am so upset and depressed and alone. I don't think I can do this.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment