Pages

Search blog and web

Life stage question

  • Thread Starter

Okay TSR -

I am going to be 2nd year student at uni and at the end of last year I met a guy while having coffee who will be starting his PhD. We casually talked for about an hour and I ended up adding him on fb and to my surprise he accepted! I haven't sent him any messages nor has he messaged me but I keep thinking about him. Would it be weird of me to contact him in the fall? Oh I'm 19 and he's 23. Yes, I asked cuz he looked young to be starting a PhD. Anyway.... do you think our life stages too far? I don't want to look like a little girl chasing after him. No, I don't feel like a little girl but I don't know what his perception would be as I'm a second year student.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment