Pages

Search blog and web

You call this a marriage?

My wife and I have been having a few minor issues for awhile now. She is 38 and I am 40. We have been married for 16 years and have 4 kids together. We had a talk a few nights ago about the state of our marriage. Sex inevitably came up. She mentioned that if she never had sex again, she would be ok with that. She says she gets nothing from sex....it's simply a physical act. It just isn't that important to her. My wife says there's more to a relationship than sex and asked me what would we do if one of us was no longer able to be intimate. Would our marriage fall apart? Would we stop loving each other? My question to the forum members is can a marriage survive, let alone thrive, without sex? The future of my marriage seems pretty bleak. She says she loves me and does not want a separation, open marriage, etc. I'm beginning to think she is asexual. She admitted she gives me sex only because she knows it is a need of mine. According to he r, all I think about is sex. Sex is like air, you don't think much of it until you're not getting any.

Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment