Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do?

  • Thread Starter

So there is this girl that I used to like who rejected me at the start of the year in September, so I decided "f@ck it" and got over her and worked on myself lost some weight and blah blah.

And lately I have noticed her friends and her glancing at me frequently and I eventually heard them saying that she is planning to approach me and tell me that she wants "us" to be more than friends.

This might seem like a happy ending but I no longer "love her" although I still am sexually attracted to her. I am not sure whether I should get with her, there is the chance that I might get to like her again as I get to know more about her but what if I don't, I will have to dump her and hurt her feelings.

On the other hand I might live to regret not going out with her. I hope this makes sense I find it confusing myself.

So what would you do if you were in my situation

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment