Pages

Search blog and web

Considering separation married 13 years

Me and my wife got married back in 2002 and things were great, no kids. As the years went by things have changed. I feel like I love her but I am not in love with her anymore. She simply quit trying, doesn't take care of herself and occasionally does house work or cook. She doesn't work because of a back issue but it isn't that bad. She can walk around and sit in a chair for hours on end. We are struggling financially and she refuses to help or even try. Turned down once for disability. Also she quit trying in the bedroom as well, she never initiates sex. Even when we do have sex she just rolls over and goes to bed. I feel like we don't have passion anymore. I've spoke about separating before and she starts crying, tries to make some changes but then back to her old self.

I know how grass may seem greener on the other side but staying in this marriage is making me depressed. Recently I may have found a woman I like but I have done anything besides talk and she is aware I am married and considering separation. We have a lot in common but I am wary. Any advice would be helpful. Should I jump this ship before it sinks?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment