Pages

Search blog and web

It affects everything - even summer reading books

Long story short: long time ago caught ex fiancee cheating, moved on, etc. Even though its pointless comparing, on the grand scale, I got lucky compared to threads here.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of one particular fiction author. Infidelity has featured prominently in several books he has previously written, but I've done okay with. Actually enjoyed. So his new book came out last Tuesday, and I started reading the first few chapters...Sure enough, the main character is the narrator and he alludes to problems with his wife...

So I skip to the end. Sure enough, the character's wife, another character I enjoyed, ends up in an affair with her boss, marriage implodes, blah blah.

I've been waiting for this book for so long, and no I have lost the desire to read it...I'm going to finish it, but the affair, even fictional,frustrated me. I'm not even 5 chapters deep...

I'm a million times better now than before, but damn this stuff still gets ya...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment