Pages

Search blog and web

Help

We are still new at marriage 6yrs but yesterday my wife told me she wants a divorse. Now im not perfect in the past I've made mistakes and for a while lived in my own little world where i covered my acts with a lie over lies wich made me loose her trust for a while. Not so log i had bursitis and since then I've had bad luck with work. She is the one providing now while i take care of our 3yr old girl. Shes always complained about me not stepping up, not being the supportive husband nor the provider (i worked in construction) and she needs someone who will take charge. Ive actually tried taking charge but she does the opposite. Maybe im not putting my foot down the right way. I love her and would hate to let them go. Any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment