Pages

Search blog and web

Another Question about VARs

I have read Weightlifter's "Standard Evidence" post. I bought two Sony VARs and am in the process of testing them out, using in my own car, etc., to get familiar with the device.

Here's my question though: the VAR, even in "Voice Operated Recording" mode, seems to be constantly recording because of the background noise of the car itself. It picks up my own voice (I kept doing "testing, testing"), but when the car is on it is also just recording the engine and motion sounds.

Is this to be expected? So if/when I place it for real, I should just expect to get recording of driving as well as any conversations I may hear?

Thanks in advance to the experts on here for the advice.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment