Pages

Search blog and web

I want to be single for university, help?

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now and I love him to bits. The problem is, he is the only person I have ever been with and I am going to university in September. He is a year older than me and has already had a year at university and we had a break for a couple of months due to distance when he started university, and during that time he took a couple of girls on dates, slept around, etc. Now I am going to university, and I want to be with him but I also want to experience the first year at least of uni with no commitments so I can experiment with things in the way I always thought I would when I went to uni (I always promised myself I'd be single when I started uni so I could mess about and just have fun, but now I'm with someone I adore). So basically, I don't know what to do. It's like I wish I could pause my relationship with him and experience a year or two single and commitment-free then resume and be with him, but I know that I can't do that, so now I'm really stuck. If I stay with him then I'll feel like I'm missing out on my chance to experiment and experience the next year or two fully, but at the same time I don't want to leave him because I love him to bits and seriously feel like I could marry him someday so I don't want to lose him.
Any advice on what to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment