Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend troubles, says he wants a 'break'

  • Thread Starter

Me and my boyfriend have been bickering a lot recently and he has become distant. Last weekend I picked up his phone to look at the weather and he snatched it from me, as he did so 2 messages popped up from another girl from his work.

He refused to open them in front of me and said I didn't trust me. He then told me we need a break and he needs to sort his head out. I left it a couple of days then went to see him as I needed answers. He told me there was no third person in our relationship and he needs time to sort his head out as he can feel depression creeping in.
It's our year anniversary tomorrow and I don't know what to do. I want to give him space but it's hard.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment