Pages

Search blog and web

little help..

Hello , I am a new member today and have never reached out for advise on a site like this before and was hoping to maybe het some insight from others male and female. I am 33 years old and in my first Marriage my wife is currently 26 and we have been married for 5 years this July. My wife and I had a the greatest relationship one could imagine for quite some time. I need to add some back story to paint a clear picture my wife is from Brasil I brought her here after a overseas relationship of 2 years with a fiancé visa Please note she actually wanted me to come to Brasil and live and she didn't want to come to the USA at all so no way at all was she ever after a green card or anything like that im Latin myself and our love is 100% genuine for each other this is no doubt at all and clearly seen by any and all that know us personally. When I met my wife she was overweight 220lbs and kind of a mess I'm a gym rat so I was catalyst of sorts for her and she took off with it she lost 85 pounds and is smoking hot now! bikini fitness competition model and all that , I put her school she has learned to read and write English excellent , she bought her own car with her own money and has become established in her job as a personal trainer and even started her own company that is growing quickly I'm extremely proud of her and tell her that all the time.

What has brought me to this sight is that we had our normal fights every now and then but recently these fights have become more and more frequent and usually about the same things Im not one who is attached to social media ( Facebook , Instagram ) I personally have neither of these nor do I care of them my wife on the other hand is 100% addicted to both and received quite the amount of attention on them I used to not even care as I know my wife is very pretty but after a while I started to notice that the amount of guys messaging her was a lot and that she would talk to these guys from what she says it's all innocent and nothing more than fitness stuff. Im like yea suuuuuree.. I'm a man and I know my first stage of attraction is looks and I know these dues are not talking to her to get her insight on diets and meal prepping from a 130 pound woman I have been the guy on the hunt before and know how it goes. I brought it up to her and she listened but didn't change much or maybe I did I don't check behind her I never een that type of person a few weeks ago I noticed that when she returned from visiting family in Brazil some guy was texting her super early in the am sending her shirtless pics and saying " hey where are you ?" . Given she was just overseas and all of a sudden this guy pops up looks really really bad on her part we fought and given the facts before me I was like why did you hide this from me ? her response no I didn't hide it ? long story short Huge fight and I was ready to leave her call me crazy but I provide a lot for her and I have been 100% straight in our marriage. Since then I have notice my self being more angy easy and getting mad about her dishes in the sink and clothes on the floor I am a neat freak and like things nice and in order. Since then we have had a few fights but recently I noticed a lack of affection , sex has dropped off a lot and yesterday I had to pry it out of her as I knew something was wrong and she tells me she is no longer "emotionally attracted to me" what the hell does that mean ?.. anyone ?.. in 33 years I have never heard of this "emotional attraction " she says this emotional attraction or lack of is because of our constant fights now I do get mad I yell sometimes in a fight im half Irish and half Spanish I came from that upbringing it may not be right and I'm sure I can work on myself in that area but this constant need of attention she desires from others on Facebook and fights about how I feel it's wrong to harbor relationships with men that I have no idea about and her saying that it ok and to just trust her have become the norm .Im tired of it I don't believe its right and when I take a step back and think about all this and look at it from the outside in her damn Facebok page looks like a single woman's page so no wonder she's got guys hitting on her all the time maybe a few pic of us together buried away somewhere. I don't think this has to do with trust of being secure to me this is Respect for your partner shouldn't my attention to her be enough? I tell her every day how she is beautiful and I treat her like a queen. Am I crazy or overreacting to feel this way ? given what has happened

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment