Pages

Search blog and web

Update for those who are interested

I have had no contact with OW..... wife continues to have contact with her. During the EA I told OW I liked blonde hair and a light tan....

I saw a picture of OW last night that wife shows me.... she has a tan and blonde hair.... coincidence? Wife thinks not. She did have red hair last time I saw her.

Wife FINALLY told me that she does not trust OW and likes to know where her head is at on a daily basis...

I continue to attend therapy.... I am going to tell therapist I do not want to talk about my childhood right now. I am not going to cheat on my wife any more than I already have.

Had physical doc gave me a script to calm me down a bit.

I have to watch what I put out here..... hence thread deletion.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment