Pages

Search blog and web

Crushing on a Second Cousin

This thread may sound gross but bear with me....

I had a second cousin growing up who, I will admit, I had a huge crush on. She was a couple years younger than me and was the daughter of my dad's first cousin. She was flat out gorgeous, and during my adolescent years I fantasized about her a lot.

Of course I never made a move on her, but we did flirt with each other a lot as teenagers, and I'm sure she was as attracted to me as I was her. Had we not been related I'm sure we would have dated and even more. We had great chemistry and I would always pine for her whenever she would come visit and then leave.

I still run into her from time to time and she is still beautiful. Alas, she is married with three kids. Oh well...

Did any of you have crushes on relatives? C'mon, be honest.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment