Pages

Search blog and web

really?

After threatening to return to the home because he "misses his home and property ", he returned today, with all his sh*t. I emailed my atty who in turn email HIS atty and said she is requesting a court hearing ASAP to stop him from being at the house… holy crapola, I need to know how to react since he is here…well maybe not at the moment, cuz I'm thintkng he is with the puken at the moment… FYI, he wants to know if I want to "get back together"…WHAT??????? My daughter can't figure out why he is contacting her requesting contact with him. He says that he "knows her opinion "may be altered",…NOPE, she feels about hime what SHE feels….and his clue would be????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment