Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice on helping her...

  • Thread Starter

A few weeks ago I met this girl online (I'm female and bisexual) and we really got on well together and just clicked! We're planning on meeting up soon, and we're both interested in maybe starting a relationship. However recently she told me that she was really worried about getting in a relationship with me because of her anxiety, her mood swings and her self-harming (which she had mostly told me about already). I want to do whatever I can to help her, but I don't know what to do (especially since we mostly communicate over the phone). I tried to reassure her as best I could, but I didn't really know what to say (she said she didn't want to hurt me or be a burden on me). I can understand why she feels that way, but I really, really like her and I'll do whatever I can to make it easier for her and be there for her. Does anyone have any advice of what I could say to her or do for her?
I know there's no quick fix for this, and she's spoken to student support at her uni so hopefully she'll be getting support from there soon. I just want to help her, and help make her feel happy too

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment