Pages

Search blog and web

stuck between my perfect girl and my future plans

  • Thread Starter

So recently I finished university having just graduated last week, I am staying in my university town until January when I plan to go on a placement abroad through the university, I will be in the Netherlands until September 2016 so won't see anyone for nine months.

When I come back I'll be going straight into a postgraduate course, I have enough to get into the top universities and I want to go for it so that take up another year until 2017.

The thing is I feel like by doing this I'm rejected my friends that I met in my previous 3 years. There was a girl that I got really close to last year who that I still do, she has said numerous times she would go out with me and to be honest she is the perfect girl who me but I don't know if I can because what is going to happen, don't want to say yes then hurt her.

I don't know how to say my goodbyes to her and how to keep her in my life, after I finished everything I would be ready to but think she would of moved on by then. I've thought about staying and not doing it but career wise I would be going backwards.

so I don't know what to think. can people give advice. thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment