Pages

Search blog and web

Is it wrong to find someone attractive who looks like they're 4 years younger?

  • Thread Starter

Well, I'm 21 and I met this guy last night at Fresher's closing party and, after a few drinks and meeting with some new people, I met this 20 year old guy just starting his first year (even though he looks like he's no older than 15/16) and I honestly was really attracted to him after talking to him and then going to the final couple of hours of music with him and about 6 other mates of his (yes, I went alone to the Closing party, I'm sad, my mates didn't want to go and I already bought my ticket...) and after, we all went to their student accommodation (him and his mates all share the same flat on campus) for the after party...

Is this wrong?!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment