Hey folks,
So I discovered about 7 months ago that my wife had an affair.
We have spend lots of time in therapy and various other things and clearly the process is going to be a long one.
Something that I'm struggling with and not finding much help with in the various books etc that we have read is the whole sex and how I see her body thing.
I used to love looking at her body and touching it etc, but now I find it awkward at best and completely uncomfortable at worst. I often try and avoid it, but when I do I get very sad.
I no longer see her body as special or exclusive to me, and this is a big problem for me.
Does this ever get better, and are there things that we can do to make it special again?
So I discovered about 7 months ago that my wife had an affair.
We have spend lots of time in therapy and various other things and clearly the process is going to be a long one.
Something that I'm struggling with and not finding much help with in the various books etc that we have read is the whole sex and how I see her body thing.
I used to love looking at her body and touching it etc, but now I find it awkward at best and completely uncomfortable at worst. I often try and avoid it, but when I do I get very sad.
I no longer see her body as special or exclusive to me, and this is a big problem for me.
Does this ever get better, and are there things that we can do to make it special again?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment