I manage and train lots of people in my professional life. The need arises to correct their actions, beliefs, techniques, etc.
MY favorite technique by far is the pump dump pump method of correction.
It is employed to gain cooperation in three easy steps
1. say something encouraging
2. discuss their flaw
3. say something encouraging
I have noticed recently that it works exceptionally well at home also with my wife and kids instead of just bringing up a criticism, disappointment or frustration, say something nice first and after.
Let the raging debate commence
MY favorite technique by far is the pump dump pump method of correction.
It is employed to gain cooperation in three easy steps
1. say something encouraging
2. discuss their flaw
3. say something encouraging
I have noticed recently that it works exceptionally well at home also with my wife and kids instead of just bringing up a criticism, disappointment or frustration, say something nice first and after.
Let the raging debate commence
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment