I'm trying to be open minded and meet new people, but it's so hard. The moment a guy opens his mouth I come to the conclusion that he isn't that guy and I compare him to the last guy I liked. We are still pretty much in contact, I just feel like I'm the one to reach out too often. He seems happy to hear from me each time, so that's no issue at all, if he was cold i wouldn't bother.
Today I got a promotion at work, he was one of the first people I wanted to tell but I had to refrain. Instead I told my family and a guy I met a couple days ago *sigh* I'm not sure if in pride is getting in the way and I should go ahead and text him. Or if I should just leave it. I mean if he wanted to talk to me I'm sure he would have contacted me (baring in mind the last time he texted me was last week)
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment