Pages

Search blog and web

I think I'm finally given up...is this immature to do though ?

  • Thread Starter

I've been seeing a guy since November now that I adore more than anything. Completely in love with him. I've waited for him and never given up. He has lied- cheated on me with his ex. And never ever makes plans with me and if he does its like ( I'm only inviting you to save an argument ). He says all the right sweet loving things but never tends to show it well. Whenever we have plans he will cancel on me last minute. I decided I wasn't going to make plans any more. He asked me out Thursday night to a restaurant !!! I want to cancel last minute like he does so he knows how it feels. I don't want him to think I'm always available when he clicks his fingers.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment