Hey guys
About 6 weeks ago I kissed a guy and we started texting. He was the one who messaged me, otherwise it would have just been a kiss really! The guy is a good friend of my older brother and we speak quite often on nights out.
We slept together a few weeks later and continued texting. The weekend after he rang me to ask me out the day after. I said yes but the day after he said he was too tired after a journey from hell (he had been down south that weekend and came back up north) so could we rearrange. I was gutted but agreed to and when I asked him a week or so later, he just said he couldn't bare the thought of alcohol atm so I left it as that as felt abit stupid.
I went on holiday and he still txt me whilst I was there and we txt quite a bit, although sometimes he can take hours (literally like 4/5 hours) to reply even tho the message has been read and he's online in between :/
He came to my house at the weekend and we slept together again but since then his txts have been so brief and short compared to the long txts he usually sends.
Is that it now? have I just been used? I'm gutted because at the start I thought something could come of it, and he told me he wanted to settle down like all his friends but I've since found out that just before I went on holiday, he kissed another girl and at work he says he likes being single.
I haven't spoke to him since Monday and I have a feeling he won't txt me lol Is it worth me sending one more txt asking if this drink is ever gonna happen?
I feel awkward as its my brothers friend and my parents know him too etc so I'm bound to see him again but I'm scared of rejection.
Advice? thanks xx
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment