Pages

Search blog and web

Have you ever felt like a girl / guy is too good for you ?

  • Thread Starter

I was at a club last friday in inner london and I met this really amazing girl , she was quite quiet but as I started talking to it really blew me away how interesting she was and so well rounded , its not often I meet girls like that . She was stunning aswell , though not your typical essex wannabe and I could tell her self esteem wasn't that high .

Anyway I felt there was genuine chemistry in the interaction , but I didn't get her number , rather I left her with a heartfelt goodbye telling her she would make a man really happy one day ( some might call this creepy or sad or w/e ) . This was partially because I feared if I get a girl like that in my life I will be so enamored by her that it will just make my life difficult .

She's at Edinburgh university , trilingual , plays multiple instruments , went to a prestigious boarding school etc whereas I will probably be attending a mediocre polytechnic in the midlands , come from the sort of area where most don't leave college , will probably end up on an average income etc I know its stupid to be thinking these kind of things but I think myself and others would genuinely question why I am even trying . I could tell she liked me though .

I really want to get in touch with her , even if its just to tell her it was nice to have met her or make a friend but I don't have facebook -.- I could make one and have like 50 friends in a week or so but I think it will come off so creepy having a week old timeline and somehow remembering the name of a girl I met almost 2 weeks ago , any advice would be appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment