We've been together 2 years, we're expecting a baby together and we plan on getting married next year. But for the second year in a row he has done absolutely nothing for me on my birthday. He said happy birthday and that is it. Last year i bought him a present i knew he wanted and took him out to the fanciest and most expensive restaurant in town, and i took him there again this year for his birthday. But he did NOTHING for me, he made the excuse that because we had been away for a couple of days he hadn't had time to make any reservations. But he's organised nothing since then, not even flowers or chocolates. I got upset about this and cried the other night, I told him how hurt it made me feel. He said sorry but has still made no plans. Right now things are a bit tense and I'm withholding sex because I'm angry that he completely ignored everything I said. He seems to have absolutely no regard for my feelings. I keep complaining about it because I still can't bel ieve he's done nothing. I don't know what to do, should I just stop bringing it up and hope he organises something? Should I keep withholding, will that make him realise how I feel? I don't feel he deserves sex if he can't even take me out on my birthday. How can guys say they love someone and completely disregard their feelings like this? Advice please!
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment