Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend commenting on other pretty women in front of me?

  • Thread Starter

I just watched a film with my boyfriend and his friend who i know quite well in his room at uni. It was going well until my boyfriend said to his friend 'The girl in this is quite attractive isn't she' and 'she's coming up in a minute' and pointed her out when she was on screen. Then a few minutes later he said about another woman 'she's nice isn't she' and looked at his friend. He didn't mention anything else until later on in the film he asked "what's her name" to his friend twice, and when I turned to ask him why he said "because she's quite good looking, isn't she?"

Even though we have been going out for a year I'm not naive I know he's going to find other women attractive, but I'm not sure why he felt the need to say all this in front of me? Would you be annoyed at this or am I overreacting? We are both in our early twenties.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment