Pages

Search blog and web

Getting a relationship advice

  • Thread Starter

Hi, would like to keep anonymous but im a male aged 24. I Struggle really bad when it comes to getting a relationship. Since i was 9 i was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and because i want to keep my health and diabetes under control i choose were possible not to drink alcohol, mainly on special occasions or occasionally on weekends. Because of this growing up i never went out to clubs or around friends for drinks as i would think that im the only person there who would not drink so be unsociable. This has also took a big effect on my social skills. Unless im with close friends its hard for me to feel relaxed with a group of people or with a certain person. I also fear that if i found someone i liked and would go and introduce myself and get to know them more that i would ask a few questions and then the conisation would go cold making it really awkard. I have to then try and make an excuse go and do something to get out of the situation. What's strange about all this is that i work in a sales retail environment since the age of 16 and very good at building a repot with the customer and getting to know them and always have questions for them, so why cant i do this for someone who i like or would like to know?

I would love to meet someone who could understand me for who i am and or build my confidence skills to make a go of it. I would really like to be in a relationship now as my last relationship was a good 5 year ago sad to say.

Any help or suggestions would be most grateful.

Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment