Pages

Search blog and web

Should I ask this person out?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys!

I'm in a bit of a predicament. I've liked this girl for a good two years now and I've not asked her out. We don't really talk much at school (we're in Year 12) but have talked loads online. She's told me loads about her personal life as have I and we have loads in common and definitely respect each other. Once in Year 10 we planned on going out or trying it but then she said we don't really talk enough so it might be a little weird and I didn't really think much about it then so didn't really pay much attention to it.

Recently however, something came up. One of her friends, not close at all, asked if I helped her cheat for the chemistry mock exam. I didn't - just merely helped her. I asked the girl I liked if she knew anything about it and she said 'she's probably upset I did better than her'. Quite stupidly, I told her friend this and it opened a complete can of worms. The girl I like messaged me saying you broke our trust and I'm never trusting you again. Whilst saying all of this she seemed very emotional and sad - she's going through some personal issues. I repeatedly apologised and didn't know what else to say.

So advice guys. I have feelings for her and definitely like her - is what I did unforgivable and should I just save myself the embarrassment or should I ask her out and hope for the best?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment