Pages

Search blog and web

Wife thinks I'm cheating

I'm an oil worker 99 percent of the time(unlike most in this profession) im able to go home after work. My wife loves the life style we live but hates I have to work long hours, sometimes on call im one of two that can do what i do on the east side of the Rockies. That part of my job came to a stand still and haven't been on call since june. I do come home for my lunches and right after work. We have an18 month old son together and she has a a 3 y/o daughter that im raising as my own because her daughters real dad isn't a man and ran and has never seen his daughter, and one on the way. We got married in Jan of 2015, since then I've been accused of cheating numerous times. Recently, my buddy and his wife moved to the next city up he needed help moving a couple things because his wife is pretty much going to have their kid at any time and can't lift anything, so I let my wife know I was going to help him for a couple hours and come home, I came ho me she was f'n pissed, accused me of cheating and left with the kids to her dad's the day after when I was at work. She doesn't have the best family (I think their nuts), i think she does whatever her dad tells her to do and that's a problem in our marriage; im letting her be the stay at home mom she always wanted to be. I'm at the point I don't know what to do and we're about to get a divorce, I've never cheated on her and won't, but as much as she had accused me I think she has on me. My work pays for marriage counseling I contacted them and got a list of numbers but she doesn't seem to want to do it. I miss her and the kids.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment