Pages

Search blog and web

husband has legislative reason doing violence to me?

In a midnight, what u would do if u found out ur wife's account is reopened in a dating site? My husband found that my old dating account is available in a dating site last midnight. Idon't know what happened on that account! I closed it. I don't know y its reopened. He turned lights on ,questioned me and did violence threatening me immediately at 3oclock in the morning after I told him that I didn't reopen it and I will figure it out in the day because the dating site customer service is working in a daytime and I wanted to go back sleep.he questioned me,he insisted me to log into the account by threatening me. Unfortunately, I don't remember the pwd. He got crazy ,put his angry face on my eyes talking with me and throw my quilt on the ground.he stopped doing violence after I told him I will call 911,if he will touch me . After the whole thing,he looked pretty calm and claimed to me that what he did is normal as a husband ! He has legible reason doing that!Is that really ,,?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment