Pages

Search blog and web

Condom in the car

I'm writing because my best friend asked me my advice on a situation that really disturbed me.

I am good friends with her and her fiancé. They've been together for 2 years. He moved in with her about 6 months ago.

She believes he is loyal and honest. While cleaning out his car today she found a condom. One. In a seat pocket.

She freaked out and asked him about it. He said it fell out when he was moving and he just stuck it in there. He says it was from his previous relationship. Now she takes the pill and he has never once used a condo with her.

He immediately got mad at her and said that he couldn't believe she was trying to find problems in their relationship. And if she's going to act like this with him ... They are done.

She apologized and calmed down. She didn't accuse him of cheating but she certainly wanted to know wtf.

I don't like how this is going and I love them both. But isn't this weird... How he reacted?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment