Pages

Search blog and web

Sexsomnia?

Ever since I was 17 I have had various sexual partners inclusive of my wife today, tell me that sometimes when I am asleep with them, I either attempt to have sex with them or I do have sex with. While remaining completely unaware of what I am doing, or I sometimes wake up rather startled part way through and then go back to sleep. Google tells me it's called sexsomnia.

I've also been told, I seldom finish when I do this as I will often stop part way through and then roll over facing the other way to continue sleeping. My wife has also said she finds it inconvenient when she's sleeping since it wakes her up, yet it is very easy to get me to stop since all she does is push me and I will then stop and roll over while remaining asleep.

Last night my wife told me we had sex 7x as opposed to the 6x I thought we did last week, because I did it again one night while I was asleep. I told her it does't count for me, since I have no memory of it occurring at all.

Ever since I was a child I have also talked in my sleep (no sleepwalking) and have occasionally experienced sleep paralysis as well (which can be very scary). In some ways I'm surprised that a number of women over many years have happily shared a bed with me.

Has anyone else male or female experienced this, has it caused problems in your relationship, or has it been readily accepted by your partners?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment