Pages

Search blog and web

Husband says he loves and respects me, but . . .

He doesn't feel for me what he should. He says we have the same conversation every few months and things don't get better. He says we don't have anything in common anymore and we don't do things together so what's the point? I say the point is we love each other and we've been busy but can get things back. He contends that I don't even like him, which is not true. We have been in a rut and haven't done a whole lot together lately, but I didn't think we were here. He had an affair several years ago. We went to counseling and our marriage was better than ever. It hasn't been super exciting lately, but we get along really well, rarely fight, and have fun together for the most part. We haven't communicated a lot lately, but, again, I was happy (obviously he isn't) and didn't know he was this unhappy. I told him I love him and our marriage is worth saving and suggested counseling again - said I was willing to do anything. His answer was that the counselor can' t make his feelings for me come back. Is there hope?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment