Pages

Search blog and web

Confused

So I'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone can help me decide what's true.

So, very long story short:

My husband after 15 years together, I found out over few months, bits at a time btw, he has been with other men in my car...with oral exchange. On the other side, he told a GIRL at his job , "I love my wife, and I think I have the same feelings for you". She is married with children and sees him as a friend but more as a brother.

I've been overly devastated over this as it's been only just six months ago since I started finding out bits and pieces at a time.
Along with being devastated and crushed, I'm confused on his preference! If I'm allowed to say he was as a young teen (Approached) it's a better word for the "M" word, buy a male in his family. So I'm not really sure if this played a part in it and I'm not sure where to go from here as I'm going through a clinical depression. I am seeing a Dr and counseling regularly for this.

I'm open to opinions.
Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment