Pages

Search blog and web

Lost

Hello everyone. My husband and I have been married two years n we r both in our 30's. This is my first marriage and his second. He has two boys n I have two kids as well. For the most part our marriage seems to be well but there is spells that it seens we r stuck in a "rut". I voice my opinion loud especially if something hurts my feelings that's said, the problem is when I do we argue and our arguments last for days. Comments get made between us that are very hurtful, and most the time the mean comments come from me. About a year and a half ago I found him in a emotional relationship with another women I guess you could say, once he was caught we worked on it. Well two weeks ago I had to go see some family and when I came home I had found out that he had spoke to a female three times that day. When I questioned if he said it was someone he used to know from several years back and that she just randomly called BC he crossed her mind and that she thought s he saw him. Part of me just don't believe it. He thinks that's with I'm sorry it should just be forgotten. Maybe I feel to much but there are moments I just don't feel good enough for him anymore.and that I'm not all he wants. when I go to talk to him about it he says " you know I don't like emotions". I'm at a point where I can't get advice from anyone BC they would all judge him. I'm not sure what to do or how to handle things ne more

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment