Pages

Search blog and web

Grandma's words of wisdom

I was discussing my poor looking future with my grandmother and she said two things that gave me reason to pause.
1 you cant love more than one person at a time like a husband and a wife do.
2 you can have an affectionate relationship with another adult without it leading to intimacy.

I don't know if either of those are true. I do know that if I ever do find love again I only want it to be for one man and if I ever do start to actively pursue a new man it isn't going to be for a fling or just friendship. I don't want a string of good buddy guys or fwb's, I want just one to love. Yes I know. Probably stupid.

Do you think either of her statements are believable/agreeable or should I just say, "oh grandma." and give her a kiss on her head.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment