Pages

Search blog and web

Wife talking to OM again. Going to tell OMW

So I posted earlier about what is going on. Just a quick recap. Back in April I found out my wife was having an affair with a cop. They both said that it was just an EA but they had kissed a few times. I dont believe this but I tried to reconcile. I come to find out recently they have been emailing at work. I saw these emails. There is nothing explicit or sexual about them. But they are joking around.

When I discovered the affair I gave my wife the ultimatum of quitting and never talking to this guy again. Financially it was tough so I let it go,(I know I'm and idiot) and she kept the job. Now I said something to her when I found out she was emailing him. She got mad and said she misses his friendship. I said you can't be friends. So now I find out they are still emailing. Not tot he extent as they had been talking and like I said nothing sexual at all.

My question is this. Even if nothing is happening, am I righteous in taking my kids, filing, and leaving? I am so pissed right now its not even real. I just want an outsider's opinion because from what I see nothing is going on and I know that there is a good chance there is.

Also, I'm putting together all the info I can from the affair. I will be getting it to the OMW at some point. But I'm going scorched earth on this. I'm also sending it to their HR and doing whatever I can to end this.

My brother askes me if reconciliation is still a possibility. At this point I don't know. After I do this, I feel like it is burning bridges...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment