Pages

Search blog and web

Should I dump?

  • Thread Starter

It's been frustrating me since we ever got together.

I work a hard schedule (60 hours a week, I pay for everything) and she just lays around all day and doesn't really do much (she only works for 10 hours a week part time).

Sex life hasnt been great, and I always end up cooking our meals when I come back from work. She has never cooked for me ever. I doubt she even knows how to cook, or stepped foot in the kitchen for that matter...

Personality wise, we hardly talk much and I pretty much avoid contact most of the time. It's getting to a point where I just dont love her anymore.

What should I do? we havent talked about it because im scared to.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment