Pages

Search blog and web

Should I?

I am married to a man and have three children - we have been married 6 years but together for 16;
Since our relationship started there has been cheating and also since my marriage I have cheated several times;
My husband has also been physical towards me and called me horrible names like ***** and **** even within the listening of our children;
He works and is not a drinker;
We argue a lot and every other day there is a problem;
There has been good times but I am always in fear and walking on eggshells;
I recently met a man that fell in love with me and I have fell in love with him - he has showered me with gifts and says beautiful things to me, has taken me places I have never been and our sex life is out of this world;
I am now pregnant with my new lovers child yet my husband does not know yet;
I love my husband in a way because we have been together for so long, and I don't want to hurt him;
I really need peoples advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment