Pages

Search blog and web

I hate my ex-husband

He's still trickling the truth to me instead of full disclosure.

Let me just preface my rant below by saying yes, I'm still angry, yes I'm still hurt, and yes I may never stop still being bitter that he left me for an OW he's had a long distance relationship with since last September, who he is now moving down here permanently to our same town, 10 minutes away, next week, when our 13yo DS still hasn't even met her.

First he tells me in February after I found out about her that he barely knew her, and so wasn't going to rush into a serious relationship with her. Then I found texts on his phone where they'd shared photos of rings and wedding venues. Then, he swore he wouldn't rush into marriage with her or even moving her down here too soon after we divorced - again reiterating that he barely knew her and wanted to date her for at least a year before doing any of that. Then, he tells me last weekend that she's moving down "at the end of this month." Then, he tells me today that on Tuesday, he's flying up to where she is and driving with her back down here, which I know is a two-day drive.

I asked him if he'd be home by Friday evening, because our son has a basketball game Friday night and another one on Saturday. (He had told me when we signed him up for the city league in June that he'd take to to "almost every game and practice - the only ones I'll miss are when I'm working.")

He goes, "Oh, well, actually, we're not going to drive back until Saturday. She's planned a dinner and has a doctor's appointment or something."

He's calling in sick for his first trip on the new airplane so he can spend three days with her before driving back. He couldn't call in sick for a routine trip 25 years ago when we were first married and I got word my Mom had died suddenly. Actually, he could have gotten that trip dropped for bereavement and not lose any sick time, and he refused.

But he'll miss his son's first two games of the season and call in sick for her.

Yes, I'm angry, yes, I'm hurt, yes, im bitter. And yes, I hate this "man."

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment