Pages

Search blog and web

Seperated wife will not talk.

Hi wife and me have now been separated for 2 months, my daughter teenager live with her and my son another teenager lives with me, we separated due to me being moody and shouting at daughter a lot over nothing looking back, anyway before she left she said we will still be friends and come around for dinner ever now and then, the day she left we both cried for hours and she was sick, I had to go to work (new job of 2 days). the last thing she said was don't worry I will be back in 6 months. Since her going she will not communicate at all, text, phone calls and e mails, I did go and see her after work and she just said text me, I did and nothing of any reply. I just don't know what to do next.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment