Pages

Search blog and web

Please help, so heartbroken and confused

So my husband and I have been married a year and a half and been together almost 3 years. We have a 1 year old son. We knew each other from work, started dating, two months later moved in together, I got pregnant and we got married. Yes, I know this was all very fast. I am 34 and he is 26. I thought everything was fine and we were so in love, I believed he would never hurt me or cheat on mr. But apparently I was wrong.
When our son was two months old, my hubs got a new I phone andit synced all his texts with his iPad. One day he left the house and the iPad pinged like a text noise so I looked. This was the first time I had ever snooped. He had been texting his ex girlfriend (to her email address). He asked why she was ignoring him.
I freaked out, confronted him and he made up an elaborate lie that he was trying to block her cuz he had got all these old messages. (iPhones don't work that way come to find out.)
Anyway this set me off so I started snooping. I found a sent email from a week prior that he said "hey it's you know who, so no more facebook?"
I logged into my facebook, and in this secret "other" folder I had a message this ex. It was a screen shot of her phone from late August 2014 (when I was 8 months preg) where he said what's up sexy? Then went on to tell her explicitly what he wanted to do to her.
When I confronted him, he denied it and swore she was trying to set him up. I told him I knew he was lying. I decided not to leave him, especially because I didn't want to break up my family.
But I can't stop snooping. I have since found: two fake facebook pages he made (one with his phone number and one with another email). only one of them had an outgoing message to another girl. In his real facebooks "other" inbox he had a couple messages from the ex that he never saw. He also had a message from a coworker telling him if he ever cheats on me again she hopes I find out. She also attached a screenshot of the ex gfs Instagram which was a conversation about how he just wanted to f@&& her one last time. This was sent when I was 3 months preg).
The ex texted him again 2 weeks ago, (almost exactly a year after she sent me the other screenshot) I saw it on the iPad. When I confronted him he he said she was just trying to start a problem. He also said his guy friend sent her some sexual message back.
I called his friend yesterday, he said he didn't send that and confirmed my hubs gave the ex his friends number, my hubs texted the ex but she didn't write back. His friend told me while they were hanging out my hubs texts him from a weird number. My hubs had downloaded a text app to his phone to give him a secret way to text.
I then log into all his email accounts and mostly don't find anything. But then, I see back when I was 4 months pregnant he signed up for a dating app. I logged into that but he didn't have any messages, just a profile that said he is single.
I'm not sure what to do. I feel like he totally messed up but by the time I found out it was so long ago. I know he hasnt been cheating since I first confronted him, all he does is work and come home. He is hardly ever by himself. But seeing that he was being so decietful while I was pregnant sickens me. I am utterly heartbroken. He never admits to anything even when I offer to show him the screenshots, he just blames everyone else.
I don't know how to heal if he won't accept responsibility. I am afraid this was not a mistake and is just who he really is.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment