Pages

Search blog and web

Guy I'm living with has a isue with me and the girls I'm seeing

  • Thread Starter

I have recently moved into a new shared house, I've recently finished university and about to graduate but I decided to stay in my university town as I have a lot of friends up here, my friends are mainly female that I meet in uni halls, through them, out and about etc

I am quite sexually active with 3 of them only casually, some I don't because we don't feel that way about each other or they have boyfriends. The girls tend only to sleep with guys they know well like me and other male friends.

So I met my new housemates earlier this week, 2 girls and a guy. The girls I don't have a problem with and are okay when I have girls round but the guy is a complete dick to me. I haven't done anything wrong to him, I asked the girls i'm living whats up with him, he said he doesn't like that i'm bringing girls round.

So when I next saw him I told him why do you care what i get up to, I go in my room if I have sex with one of them and we chill in the living room, I know them so its usually just the same girls and i'm not a user. I also said if you out and about, i'd help chat up a girl for him as a wingman in clubs if and cool hang around with him if wanted. He seemed okay with that so I thought he would be okay with it.

So just the other night friends around again and he comes back from wherever and he was so rude towards for no reason. He said that all the girls looked like prostitutes, there were male friends with us this time including a girl's boyfriend who wanted to follow him upstairs to have ago at him. I said just leave him so we left him alone.

We got talking about him and the girls told me that he's been messaging them on facebook to hook up with them. I have no problem what so ever if any of girls were interested in him or any other guy honestly I don't care, but he acts so creepy and disrespectful so obviously you would warn girls not go near him.

I don't know how to stop him acting like this. not just me but people I hang out with. I understand he may get less female attention than me and the other guys but there no need for his attitude towards us. I can literally see myself having a massive argument with him but I don't want to because I have to live with the guy.

would should i do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment