Pages

Search blog and web

Just found out

My Wife an I are both young. Married right at 19, and dated for a few years before that. I'm 24 and she's 25. When we met, we were both in other relationships,neither one particularly serious. We hit it off right off the bat and hung out all the time and had a more or less great time. The first problem we had was when she told me she was going to hang out with a friend, and I found out a week later from the friend she was supposed to have been hanging out with the they hadn't seen eachother in ages. I confronted her and she told me she was actually hanging out with her ex. I dumped her, and was crushed, feeling betrayed. She called me in hysterics the next morning saying how much she loved me, that his dad had just died and he had no one yadayada. I chose to continue in a relationship with her throughout the rest of high school. After high school, we both moved to another state together to find better job prospects and basically be young and care free. We now have 2 beautiful children together, a home and all you imagine when you think of a typical suburban life. I have a great job, and she stays at home with the kids. This past week or so she's been rather depressed which is normal for her to go through occassionally. She was diagnosed with BPD 2 years ago and pretty much denied it was true, that her psychiatrist was crazy and it wasn't true. Well lest night, she said told me out of the blue that the night we broke up, she was already at her ex's house and they had sex and she's sorry and it was only a one time thing. I'm lost now. I've spent the last 7 years thinking she had only ever had sex with me. I had sex with a girl one time before we met and i was open about it. I keep imagining himn railing her, how much better he was than me. How his body was better,he was a better guy all around. I don't know what to do now. Were the last 7 years a lie? How much was? Was there really more? No way to tell.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment