Pages

Search blog and web

Size doesn't matter, until it does.

I'm a single woman in my late 20's, and I've recently started dating a guy that I really like. He's smart, funny, and kind...

And fully erect, he's about 3 inches long.

He's a really great guy, and I'd like to see where this goes, but the mechanics of the situation are tricky. Due to his size, we've only managed to make one position really work (girl on top). It's not my favorite, but I'm working on it. But after a while, my hips start to ache and my mind starts to wander when we can't change positions at all. He has trouble finishing with anything other than PIV, so I'd like to be able to hang in there until he's done.

He tries to please me in other ways, and generally succeeds. But the limited positions during sex is becoming a problem for me. After a few minutes, I really need to change things up, but we haven't found anything that works without him slipping out.

I really like this guy, so I'm not looking for advice on whether to stay or go. But any thoughts on positions, props, or toys to help us go the distance would really be appreciated!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment