Pages

Search blog and web

Why does the sight, but only the sight, of semen make me gag?

Hi all! I don't have a real problem, this is more of a curiosity for me but I'm hoping to find if there's an explanation or solidarity out there for me.

Let me just start by saying I have no hangups about going down on a guy. I really enjoy it, to fruition, and swallow without issue (typically when I'm on my period). No problems with the taste, consistency or even seeing it while it's actively shooting out.

However, the sight of it puddled invariably makes me gag (he pulls out to come). It's not a strong gag, I don't think it even shows. It could be the smell, I suppose, although I don't consciously notice an odour and when I do, it gives me the warm fuzzies, not revulsion. Yesterday he came on himself because I was on top. But after sex I got up and felt a gag and my first thought that was "huh, there's no semen on me". Then I realized his hand with some on it was in my field of vision. So it's like I gag before I even notice I see it.

I never noticed this before my current relationship, but come to think of it, this is the first guy whose semen I've ever seen.

I'd actually love to do some experiments with him to narrow it down, but I don't want him to feel weird knowing I'm internally gagging.

Tl;dr version: why does semen gross me out when I love it and I can swallow it no problem?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment