Pages

Search blog and web

How does a man tell a stranger his wife is cheating

Hi all,

My neighbor down the street wants to tell a guy he doesn't know about seeing his wife making out with another guy.

At first, he didn't want to get involved. He was drinking when he told me and a couple other people at a Labor Day party. He had been drinking and was on a huge rant about what he saw.

I guess the husband has been busting his tail working while his wife is cheating and living the high-life and spending money on her new boyfriend.

I told him to find out where he works and send a note.

For those of you who agree with telling a stranger, what do you say/write to a stranger?

For those of you who think he should let it go and not tell him, what are your reasons?

At first I said it would be the right thing to do to tell him and then I started to change my mind and told him to not do it or to think about it.

He seems uncomfortable as a man telling another man. Like he doesn't want to crush a fellow man. ??

Make sense? I'm tired so kind of rambly.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment